Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Menu - July 20th

I'm back to my slacker ways, posting my Monday menu on Tuesday. This week, we have a lot of projects we want to get finished up so we're doing easy-peasy meals as much as possible. Here's the plan:

Monday
Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Mexican Rice

Tuesday
Sloppy Joes
Corn on the Cob
Cantaloupe

Wednesday
Spaghetti
Garlic Bread

Thursday
It's my birthday, which means someone else is doing the cooking and the cleanup!

Friday

Breakfast for Dinner
Waffles
Scrambled Eggs
Sausage

Saturday
Caesar Salad with
Grilled Chicken

Sunday

Cube Steaks with Gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Country Green Beans

For even more menu ideas, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

  1. I need to make chicken tacos. They sound so good but for some reason I just never think to make them. By the way, have a Happy Birthday tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like sloppy joes and want to sneak them into the menu soon!

    ReplyDelete