Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FREE Reusable Shopping Bag

If you live near a Dillon's grocery store, be sure to take advantage of this offer for a free reusable shopping bag. All you have to do is go to their website, create a quick design for a reusable bag, enter your design & vote, and viola - a coupon for a free bag will be loaded onto your Dillon's Shopper Card for use during your next visit.

Even though I am something of a reusable bag snob when it comes to grocery shopping (I only use my heavy-duty canvas bags because they hold half the store and make my life much easier), I use my collection of odds and ends light-weight bags for other things. And I always keep one folded in my purse for those oops-I-didn't-think-about-it occasions.

Here's just a few examples of their usefulness:
  • Toting library books home
  • Carrying things to and from work (lunch included)
  • Farmer's markets
  • Quick trips to the drug store or Target

And, of course, perhaps the single most important use:
  • Kenneling haphazard piles of mail and papers into when company comes

No comments:

Post a Comment