Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mail Call


I was so excited to get my free copies of Martha Steward Living magazine TWO days in a row (March and April issues). When I signed up for a free subscription, I was skeptical that I'd ever actually see them so it was a wonderful surprise! I'll definitely have to keep better track of those free subscription offers now that I know they're legit and pass them on to you.

Of course, my husband raised his eyebrows at my magazine choice, noting that Martha Stewart may not be an aid on the path to frugality. But for the time being, I'm choosing to cover my ears and sing "nah-nah-nah-nah, I can't hear you" in response. Frugal or not, you gotta love pretty easter eggs and elaborate garden scenes, right?

1 comment:

  1. I got mine too and I was very doubtful. I just love free stuff.

    ReplyDelete